Post Natal Massage
Soo Pilates invites mums all over London to indulge their changing bodies restorative post natal massage that helps them enjoy the beautiful gift of motherhood.
The stress of delivery and the time spent looking after your new born can take a toll on your body which can be relieved by a Soo Pilates post natal massage. A postnatal massage is a valuable experience that carries both physical and emotional benefits.
The main areas of the body a postnatal massage focuses on is the lower back and the shoulders as the birthing of your baby can affect the pelvis, frequently carrying of the baby and breastfeeding can create severe strain in these areas. Regular post natal massages help to maintain a healthy and strong body as well as a relaxed mind helping you to enjoy this special time. Benefits include:
- Improve breastfeeding
- Relieve neck and back strain
- Reduce musculoskeletal pain
- Increase time spent with baby
- Decrease postnatal depression
- Contribute to recovery from cesarean birth, including healing of the scar
- Promote rehabilitation of abdominal skin, muscles and organs
- Help postpartum emotional, physiological, and family adjustments
- Promote structural realignment of the spine and pelvis, and reorganisation of movement
- Helps to remove the remaining blood clots in the uterus
- Reduces water retention
- Increase blood circulation
A Soo Pilates post natal massage is a necessary way to restore your body whilst being pampered. It is a great way to improve health and well-being whilst being pampered at the same time.
Find out more about Tina and the Team.
As a post birth lactating mum of a four month old baby boy I decided I needed a massage with Tina. It was absolutely divine. All mum’s post birth should have a session with Tina just to reconnect with your body and let go of any tension left over from your birth. I feel like a new woman.Sarah – Hampstead