6 week Pilates Challenge
Strapped for time, but want to feel healthy, strong and confident in body and mind? Then this 6 week Pilates challenge is for you. The 45 minute classes each have a theme that will challenge you by using specific muscle groups to gain strength, tone and flexibility in that area! The challenge is a great way to experience the benefits of Pilates in a 45 minute, focused and tailored class.
The small equipment classes where we’ll do a variety of Pilates-based workouts guaranteed to work your body and mind as effectively as possible in 45 minutes. On top of that you’ll get:
- 2 extra workout videos of around 10 minutes for you do do at home in between classes.
- a dedicated, private WhatsApp group, where you’ll be able to ask questions, encourage each other throughout and build up a great community spirit.
- a weekly nutrition challenge, designed to help you make small, but manageable changes to the way you eat in order to help you reach your individual goals.
- New, healthy recipes for you to try out each week.
The 6 week Soo Pilates Challenge is for you, if you
- want to see changes in your physical shape and wellbeing
- want to create long and lean muscles
- want to feel and look fantastic
- want to tone those upper arm, chest and back muscles and look good walking around in sleeveless tops
- want to tone and shape your butt through engaging all your glute muscles in different positions and intensities, so you’ll get the shape your after
- want to sculpt your abs with exercise and the right nutrition – better bellies start inside out!
- Want to lengthen & tone all the muscles of your legs including target areas such as quads, hamstrings, glutes and calves
- want to relieve your stress through breathing, stretching & flowing movements
- want to learn nutrition hacks to achieve your goals
Your Pilates Expert:
Meet Tina from SooPilates, your one stop well-being and treatment service specialising in Pilates, massage, pregnancy wellbeing, postnatal recovery and peri- to post-menopause wellbeing. Tina helps people enhance their well-being and create a healthier and happier body to live in and love. Tina is your kind of girl, she believes in empowering women through their pre and post natal journeys and brings balance to midlife women with a no nonsense approach to movement, nutrition and overall health and wellbeing.
Will this be too intense for me if I’m feeling out of shape? The 6 week Soo Pilates Challenge is not an intense exercise program. I teach restorative exercise practices that are Pilates based and are gentle on your body (while still being super strengthening!) and I offer lots of modifications.
How many spaces are there in the class? There will be 8 places in the class to ensure you get lots of individual attention.
What do I wear to the class? Please wear comfortable clothing including socks.
What do I need to bring to the class? Please bring some water.
What kit do I need?
You need a computer, laptop or phone and internet connection. The online exercises are available each week on part or full payment for the challenge.
I have found Pilates has really helped to improve my posture and to teach me techniques for how to relieve tight shoulders and neck which everyone who is desk based can suffer from.
As a qualified sports massage therapist she is great at explaining the benefits of the exercises she gets us to do and is always focused on making sure we adopt the correct technique.
The classes are fun, effective and varied – definitely a friendly environment and we generally see a good mixture of males and females.Hina @ Miller Insurances
Tina runs a great weekly Pilates class at our office that I’ve been going to for the last three years. As pretty much the only guy it would be easy to feel pretty awkward but Tina is relentlessly cheery, the vibe is always welcoming and I’ve ended up making friends in the building that I wouldn’t have otherwise.
Her classes focus more on good posture and effective form than plain old sweaty aerobic fitness and are all the better for it in my opinion. She takes an interest in each student’s body issues and goals and is careful to tailor each class according to whoever’s showed up on the night.
As part of her commitment to overall health, Tina is also a very effective masseuse (capable of putting a lot more weight in than you’d credit for her size!), which builds on the understanding of your physiology she gains from the class to really deal with your aches and pains. I have a recurrent back issue and between the class and the massages she’s really helped me get a handle on it and prevent any more flare ups.Pete @ Ketchum
The Three Tunns
Thursdays 9.30 – 10.15am
9th January – 13th February